Tom's Thoughts

Movies are my thing. I've researched, studied and enjoyed movies for 40 years, and now I am ready to write books. My first book will be about Oklahoma movie theaters, with an emphasis on personal stories. If you have a story please email it to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States

Saturday, July 29, 2006

My thoughts about Elaine

My wife, Elaine, and I joke around a lot. She will say that she is s&s (stinky & sweaty) and I tell her she is s&s, but my s&s stands for sweet & sexy. After that I tell her that she has this cute laugh and she tells me that she loves me and that I am crazy.

We are each others soulmates. And I know this because we have everything in common that couples should have. We bought a beautiful house and a brand new van. I think if we didn't have all the nice things that we have as long as we have each other we have all that we need. I hope I don't bore anybody who reads this. Even though not too many people have been logging in to read my thoughts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trekkietech said...

I agree, Tom. We are soul mates. We even finish each other's thoughts, and often read each other's minds. It is wonderful and amazing, and I truly love and appreciate you.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Trekkietech said...

BTW, stop being a whiney-baby about nobody visiting your blog!!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger audrey said...

Hey Tom,

I think you and Elaine ARE soulmates. You know me, and you know I do not believe in that kinda stuff. I am tough on everyone. When you two first met, I even told Elaine that you were a serial killer. Now that`s funny. You are so good to Elaine and she to you. Of all the married people I know, you guys are the only couple who I can respect. You two have a healthy relationship.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home