Tom's Thoughts

Movies are my thing. I've researched, studied and enjoyed movies for 40 years, and now I am ready to write books. My first book will be about Oklahoma movie theaters, with an emphasis on personal stories. If you have a story please email it to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States

Saturday, August 05, 2006

New haircut

Elaine and I decided to get our hair cut at Walmart instead of our normal place. After we signed in it must have been a couple of decades before Elaine was called. I was called a few minutes later. I told the little girl who was cutting my hair that I wanted something different. And you would not believe what she suggested for a 50 year old man. Her first suggestion was to spike my hair. Now that is just not me. My wife's son Wopsle told us that spiking is ageless.

5 Comments:

Blogger Trekkietech said...

Maybe we should be more adventurous, huh? Who knows, spiking might be just what a person needs when he's fifty!!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger audrey said...

Hiya Tom,

I think you should go with some liberty spikes! Then, get a leather jacket with some chrome studs on it. Next, get one of those t-shirts of the British flag!
I can see it all in my mind... you could be the next Johnny Rotten-only better.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Trekkietech said...

Omigosh, Audrey, you'll get him killed! Some "tough" guy wouldn't be able to resist! lol

7:52 PM  
Blogger audrey said...

You know how I just love the punk thing. My next boyfriend will have many tat`s and "body modifications." THAT is what Tom needs! A giant tattoo... ohmigawd! Then we can double date! A couple of old fat chicks and their punks. We could consume mass quantities of adult beverages and urinate in the streets!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Tom Leek said...

Audrey I don't think spiking my hair would be me. And what Elaine said is true I would be standing there with my spikes and a big ass tatoo and some other punk would beat the s..t out of me. And it wouldn't matter male or female. I would need you and Elaine to protect me.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home