Tom's Thoughts

Movies are my thing. I've researched, studied and enjoyed movies for 40 years, and now I am ready to write books. My first book will be about Oklahoma movie theaters, with an emphasis on personal stories. If you have a story please email it to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States

Friday, August 25, 2006

The Humancat


Today one of our cats, Fraidy Cat, wanted to go outside. He can be very annoying. He just meows and meowssssssssss until my sweetie and I just want to kill him. But this time he sat on top of our stereo and just got very annoying. But as he was being so annoying, meow after meow, he first tried to push open the window since we weren't getting up. Then, still meowing, he looked up at the door knob and just reached over to it and tried to open the door. And last but not least, since we still weren't getting up, he looked up at the phone and was thinking he could call somebody that would help him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home