Tom's Thoughts

Movies are my thing. I've researched, studied and enjoyed movies for 40 years, and now I am ready to write books. My first book will be about Oklahoma movie theaters, with an emphasis on personal stories. If you have a story please email it to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Buster Keaton Film Festival


On Sept. 28 and 29 Elaine and I went to the BKFF. It was wonderful as usual and even better because we got to meet Buster's cousin and his grand-daughter. Besides Buster, they showed some Douglas Fairbanks Sr. movies. Back to the films. Elaine became a Fairbanks fan. She exclaimed that Fairbanks films were like Jackie Chan films. The first thing that Elaine noticed about Doug was his 6-pack. He could kick ass and do extraordinary stunts also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home