Tom's Thoughts

Movies are my thing. I've researched, studied and enjoyed movies for 40 years, and now I am ready to write books. My first book will be about Oklahoma movie theaters, with an emphasis on personal stories. If you have a story please email it to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States

Monday, October 29, 2007


I am writing on my blog again even though my lovely wife and sometimes my friend Audrey reads them.
I have been working days for almost a month which is quite different from working nights for the past 4 years. I still can't get used to the schedule of working days, which I am loving it so don't get me wrong. Last Friday night we went to see an old Will Rogers movie, Judge Priest (1934) which was excellent. Will Rogers was so funny in the movies.
Well that's all folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home