Tom's Thoughts

Movies are my thing. I've researched, studied and enjoyed movies for 40 years, and now I am ready to write books. My first book will be about Oklahoma movie theaters, with an emphasis on personal stories. If you have a story please email it to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Leprechaun and the pot of gold

What is the deal with leprechaun's and the pot of gold? What does a little green man need all that gold for anyway? You don't see these little green men running around at the mall buying new little green outfits and new leprechaun pointy shoes. When you go to Home Depot you won't find any little green men and women looking for material to remodel their tree or cave or underground dwelling.
And why would you hide a pot of gold in such an obvious place, at the end of the rainbow? If every leprechaun hides his gold in the same place wouldn't it be easy to steal the gold? You would know where to find it. And then there are those evil leprechauns who kill you for stealing the gold. Give me a break. There should be some kind of leprechaun court with little green judges to settle the theft. Or maybe they could have it on T.V. with Judge Judy presiding over the little green men.

2 Comments:

Blogger trekkietech said...

You know this post made me crack up! Sometimes your thought processes leave me wondering about you, though. lol

5:34 AM  
Blogger audrey said...

Hey there Tom!

Where to begin... okay, I agree that Douglas Fairbanks is indeed hotter than a leprechaun.

And how appropriate - here`s a wee story :

"Clever Tom and the Leprechaun"

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/tfm/tfm133.htm

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home